The Fergus Falls Area Shrine Club was established January 1955, under the affiliation of Zuhrah Shrine Temple in Minneapolis MN.  Fergus Falls Area Shrine Club was renamed Birak Shrine Club which is arabic for Lakes Area Shrine Club in 1963 because the membership had grown from Fergus Falls to include Henning, Underwood, Breckenridge, Battle Lake, Wadena, Wheaton, Wahpeton, Elbow Lake, Pelican Rapids, Campbell, New York Mills, Barnessville, Ottertail City, Tintah.


Member of Zuhrah Shrine
Ancient Arabic Order of Nobles of the Mystic Shrine